Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My entry into Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Sketch Challenge #6.










  • Sher Holloway likes this.
    • Sher Holloway I love Wiz of Oz!! :) great job :)
      February 9 at 12:20am · 
    • February 9 at 8:47pm ·

        • Ashley Terraso George this is an AWESOME page!I am on my way to following U right now :)
          February 9 at 5:37pm · 
        • Lisa Peters tyvm ashley
          February 9 at 5:38pm · 
        • Susan Wammack Jones I wish my pages look like this
          February 10 at 8:40pm · 
        • Lori Arnold love the "wizard of oz" theme
          February 10 at 9:31pm · 
        • Lisa Peters tyvm, i will be posting more layouts on my blog so feel free to follow it.
          February 10 at 9:54pm · 


            • Ronda Walton Cute, as a former Kansasan, I love the Wizard of Oz theme
              February 8 at 10:20pm · 
            • February 8 at 10:21pm · 


10 comments:

S Glup said...

So cute....You did an amazing job...love the little Wizard of Oz characters;0)...TFS

}}}HUGS{{{,
Sheri G

Unknown said...

Lovely layouts.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

LBrocchi said...

Very cute! I love the Wizard of Oz!!

-Lauren B
lbrocchi@gmail.com

Julie's Creative Pieces said...

cute layouts

Child_of_Faith said...

amazing LO..love the colorts and the theme..i also like the envelope design, its super creative!

Anniebee said...

Wizard of Oz!!! My all time favorite children's movie! This is so awesome! I have no idea what I would do with one like it but I do love it very much. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Anne
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

Trisha Atwood said...

I love this movie! My daughter was Dorothy for halloween.

Designs that Delight said...

cute layout

Shelly Lynn said...

Super Cute layout!! I love how the lil' characters turned out!! :) Thanks for sharing this with us!!

Imogene said...

Beautiful layouts,, I love the wizard of oz..
imogenelynn@wmconnect.com
sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com