Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Muppets Together Again Blog Hop 01/12/12

                                                            
Don't you just love remembering the Muppet Show that was on TV back in the 80's? Ok, showing my age here but the theme song still runs through my head!!!! The Muppets are just as popular as in the 80's with the movie that came out at Thanksgiving of 2011! The Muppets are Back Together Again. To show tribute to our love of Jim Henson's Muppets, this hop is dedicated to the Muppets Back Together Again!

Sit back and recall your youth of the 80's and remember your favorite Muppet! And we have retro blog candy
  • two 8.5 x 11 tie died paper, two 12 x 12 Groovy Baby tied die paper, Just Add self-stick peace sign gems, Scrappy Cat Peace Sign, Peace, with bling, and Jolee's by You Dimensional New York Sticker along with a yard of some tie-die ribbon to "tie" your project together!! What a groovy candy for all you special people. 




Be sure to remark on each of the hops along the way while we show you our favorite Muppet, with your remarks. Be sure to let us know who your favorite Muppet is. 

If you just happened upon my blog today, I don't want you to miss any of the show!!! The hop begins with Kari at http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/. Go visit Kari and check out her phenomenal project with the muppets!

NOW, it's on with the show with Scooter and Kermit being the emcee . . . just don't pay attention to the hecklers up there in the private booth - they're just too opinated and OLD!!

My project today is a one page digital layout featuring my favorite muppet which happens to be the muppet babies.  I can hardly wait to put my soon to be grandson Maxwell's, picture in the center.

Your next stop along the vaudville show route is Shannon Leffew Keith - http://shannonleffew.blogspot.com/ .

Hope you enjoyed our tribute to the Muppets and don't forget to let us know your favorite Muppet character!!!!

13 comments:

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

Lisa, this is absolutely an adorable layout -- Thank you ever sew much for participating in the hop as it is always a treat and pleasure hopping with you!
Hugs and Love
Lynne

Scrappin' Sista said...

I love your digital LO!!! You did a great job and I'm sure Maxwell will enjoy your LO! TFS! Scrappy hugs!

Christel
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Very cute LO!! TFS!! congrat's on you soon to be Maxwell!!

http://ibcircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

lorby said...

Cute Layout! Where did you find the Muppet characters to use on it. You are one excited Grandma to be. Love it!
Jearise in Lorby's World.

Vicki said...

Muppets are timeless..this is a layout that you could use now or take it back twenty years or more when your first was born or when your grandchildren were born..Sweet, fun layout!

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/

Ashley Nicole said...

Really cute LO.
Ashley
http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Nita said...

This is adorable!!! I may have to steal the idea from you and create something for myself. :) I've been a Muppet fan forever (Kermit will always have my heart), and I am loving this hop! :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

ShersL84bed said...

This is darling. I am loving digi layouts now. Hope you will share the photo when you have your grandson in there.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Lisa said...

The muppet characters are just clip art that I saved and then put them into my layout as embellishments.

Lisa said...

I certainly will share it with you all when I actually have a picture to put in it.

Susan L said...

Lisa, this is the BEST layout!! I am sure Maxwell will look adorable on this page. Looking forward to your grandson's arrival. My favorite is Animal myself. As always it is a pleasure to be hopping with you. :)

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B

Vicki said...

Adorable layout. Thanks for sharing. My favorite is Kermit.

Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

Walking on Water said...

aww...love your LO for your grandson that will be put in there...thanks for being in the hop with us! :) TFS