Welcome to I Double Dog Dare You. Each month there is a Double Dog Dare to create a project. This month, is no exception and everyone has been asked to create a Halloween creation that not only depicts Halloween but is a 3-D object.... do you dare to even create???? Let's see how Halloween speaks in a 3-D version ...
The hop begins with Lynne at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/. If you arrived at my blog by accident, don't get me wrong as I love you visiting me but I wouldn't want you to miss one single stop along the way!!!!! Here's the complete line-up just in case you would happen to get frightened and need to close your eyes.......
- Lynne Kirsch ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
- Lucy Kelleher ~ http://love2createitall.com
- Lisa Peters ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Anita Cannon http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Janet Smith ~ http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
For my project today, I made a Halloween decorative bird house. Hope you like it.
Your next stop along the way is Anita Cannon ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com!!!! Have a great Halloween and remember the most important words "Trick or Treat"