Trick or Treat...Yum, candy corn! Candy corn just isn't sweet to eat, it's also colorful to look at and that's what this hop is all about. Come join our crafters as they use candy corn and it's colors to create beautiful and cute projects.
Please begin at Lorby's World (http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com) where she has a drawing going on for one of her original digital stamps. The rules for the drawing are on her blog.
Here is my candy corn inspired project: A card.
Thank you for stopping by and please continue on to Callyann-http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com.
OFFICIAL LINE UP
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com
- Amanda - http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
- Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
- Maria - http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com
- Jessi http://mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com/
- Robin http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/ You are here!!!
- Jennifer- http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
- Jamie http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/