Welcome to I Double Dog Dare You's Second Challenge -- to do a book or lay-out that would and could be a first reader depicting nursery rhymes, See Dick - See Jane - See Spot, or any of your favorite Golden Books. And they were up to the challenge???? They were Double Dog Dared to do where few could meet the next frontier and challenge!!! I can't wait to see all of the imagination soar and rise to the reading occassion!!!
There is a super talented group of ladies that have arisen to this dare and the complete line-up is listed below just in case you get lost along the way. Hate to see you get lost with your reading progress and wouldn't want you to miss a single first reader:
- Lynne Kirsch - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly Pate - http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Anita Cannon http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Lisa Peters ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Miriam Meserve ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- Maria Matter ~ http://JoyfulStamper.blogspot.com
- Janet Smith ~ http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
For my project, I have chosen to do a one page layout featuring my school bears which you can find here: http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_177/School-Bears.htm. I am having a summer sale where if you buy $25 in files, then you get 55% off using the code, summer, at checkout. You have until Aug. 31 to take advantage of these already low prices.
Now, that you have progressed to the next reader, I must send you on your way to Miriam Meserve ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com.
If you happen to read and graduate all the first readers by leaving comments on each of the stops along the way AND mentioning what your favorite first reader book is - you will be eligible for a surprise package which SHHHHHH no one knows but the teacher!!!!!!