Followers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Guest Designer at Her Craftiness 7/17/2012

Today I am a guest designer over at Her Craftiness.  The theme is God Bless the USA or picnics.  I chose to make a one page God Bless the USA layout which I will be putting my grandson Max's picture from the fourth on it.  I used my bear from my store called Bear Hugs and you can find it here so you too can create this cutie: http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_13/Bear-Hugs.htm.  We are having a great sale over at Scrapping With Lisa Designs (http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/) for the entire summer so take advantage of these great prices. You get 55% off of a $25 purchase at the store with the sale code, summer, which is used at checkout. This sale runs till August 31, 2012 midnight CST. The SVG files in my patterns are new and improved. I think you will love the changes.


So here is my layout:



Thanks for stopping by. Hope you will come back real soon for another great project.

1 comment:

Edwina said...

I love your layout. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday. The bear is adorable. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown