This hop is dedicated to Lisa Peters and her daughter Becky who are lucky to share a birthday!!! How awesome is that to share a birthday as a mother and daughter which is what we are celebrating today!!!! If you remember, Lisa became a first-time grandma this year and Becky is the mother of Maxwell .... Let's Celebrate!!!!! Bring on the cake!!! Watch out for the candles!!!! Let's have some balloons and not forget the confetti!!!!
You ask for prizes, well, you're just in lucky as Lisa is also the proud owner of Scrapping with Lisa's Designs and is offering $25 in FREE files!!! Woo hoo!!!! To qualify for the prize, you must stop and visit all the stops along the way and remark! You must also follow Lisa's blog and her DT Blog at http://scrappingwithlisadesignsdt.blogspot.com/. Don't forget to wish Lisa and Becky a Happy Birthday too!!!
I'm sooo glad you were able to stop by and visit but I don't want you to miss a single party along the way!!!! The hop begins with Lisa at http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/. Let the party begin here!!!!
My project is a one page digital layout. Today my son Eric came to take the 2 birthday girls out for a birthday lunch as he isn't able to celebrate with the rest of the family tomorrow.
In case with all the candles, balloons, and streamers, here is the entire line-up as I don't want you to get lost along the way!!!
Happy Birthday to Lisa and Becky Blog Hop Lineup:
- Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/ You are here!!!
- Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/ You go here next!!!
- Kimberly ~ www.scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
- Theresa http://scrappinginheels.blogspot.com
- Audrey http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com
- Anita~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Evila ~ http://www.frenchconnectiondesigns.blogspot.com/
- Mickie ~ www.littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com
Happy Happy Birthday to Lisa and Becky!!!!!!