Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

We're Off to See the Wizard Blog Hop 2/16/12

                                             
We're Off to See the Wizard the wonderful Wizard of Oz to hopefully get the Tin Man a heart, the Lion courage, and the Scarecrow a rain! But there's the poppy fields to beware of as you could get very sleepy! The Wicked Witch but we know she's afraid of water. The flying monkeys . . . just totally freaky looking!!!! You're probably still dizzy from the spinning whirling twirling house and watching all those things passing by like a nightmare expecially that Miss Gulch on her bicycle! Poor Toto hiding in the basket, but can you blame him? Don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain as he knows not what he speaks! And then there are the delightful munchkins that sing 3 octives highly than humanly possible. I almost forgot the good witch Glinda - how could I forget her --- she was just too sugary sweet to my standards but as a Good Witch goes, she was the best, but why didn't she just tell Dorothy she had the power to return all along and wait until the end - geesh!And then only bad witches are ugly --- come on now! Its the Merry Old Land of Oz! I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore Toto. . . .


My project today is a mini album of the Wizard of Oz. See if you can guess which 2 pages have pockets in them to hold extra things you want to store in this album. Hope you like it.





















We're paying homage to the Wizard of Oz today with our blog hop! So, grab your beverage of choice and those ruby red slippers of yours, click them twice and repeat after me - "there's no place like home, there's no place like home"!

We have a generous sponsor of Creative Kuts of http://creativekuts.com/ who is offering two (2) $10 Gift Certificates to two (2) lucky winners - winners will be selected by Random draw BUT you must leave comments on all the blogs today along with leaving a comment that you are visiting from We're Off to See the Wizard on their blog page, http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/, and/or like their facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-Kuts/130937843644274

Also Paper House Productions 7 - piece paper assortment of 12 x 12 pieces of paper!

We have a great line-up for you today and you should have arrived from Shelly - http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/ . If not, or you just dropped in to visit today, we don't want you to miss a single story of the travels of our "characters" from start to finish and would love for you to begin at the beginning of our hop at Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/.

As every good story, it has a beginning and a happily ever after - Dorothy went home and all was well with the world and Dorothy told Auntie Em - there's no place like home!!!!!! AWWWW how sweet! Hope you enjoyed my project and I must send you along your way to a place beyond the rainbow - to Kimberly at http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com.Hope you enjoyed my project and I hope you will come back soon for another great project. Thanks, Lisa

23 comments:

callyannc said...

This is fantastic! Where did you get all the papers from? I love this! TFS CallyAnn

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

Totally amazing Lisa --- funtastick and would love to know how you got those tubular pieces ...... the paper is wonderful --- it is always a pleasure hopping with you!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

Rhonda Emery said...

this is amazing

mamawcindy said...

My 5 Year Old Grand Daughter and I (LOVE) Your Album! It's really Amazing! Love all of the Papers! :0)

Marcia said...

I absolutely love this...I have some of the same papers, but unsure what to do with them. Thanks for the inspiration.

mb6464@hotmail.com
marciasmemories.blogspot.com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Oh my I love this album! Where in this world did you find that paper? The music is also the perfect touch.

Debbie H.

niteowlis at clear dot net

Unknown said...

A wonderful project and yup, like the others I love the papers.

Janet said...

Beautiful album I LOVE that paper and the album construction is amazing Oh how did you do it would love to know!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

Rae Ann said...

Very nice.
Here from 'We're Off to See the Wizard, I am
Rae Ann O.
http://joyinart.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Really awesome mini! Fabulous!! I am a follower already...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

Kitty said...

More great use of Graphic 45! Love it!

Carol's Creations said...

The Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie of all time and this is AMAZING! I have seen so many wonderful Oz projects today, I have run out of words!

BTW...We're Off to See the Wizard!

Tiggerscraps said...

I love the papers, I would love to win!!

marg0006 said...

How cool is your portrait. Where di yo get all the great and perfect paper and and cuts.

marg0006@verizon.net

Cyndi S said...

Great album. I love your pop up feature.
cstephenson at q dot com

Claire Spielman said...

LOVE the "No place like home" pop out page the best! The papers are great and so is your project. By the way, where's the OZ music???LOL
Creative Wishes,
Claire
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Wow there is a lot of papers here, I love them though, sad to see the hop coming to an end:(\
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Shelly Lynn said...

Awesome album Lisa! Don't ya just LOVE that paper!! TFS! :)

Pam said...

Wow that is such a cool album. I love the cut outs.
We're off to see the Wizard!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Wow what a great album. This has been a great hop all the way to the end. Love the window pop out. Very cool.

Tambo said...

Lisa,this is a a very pretty mini. I of course love the paper. I love how you put it together too Great job! tfs Tami
Tambos Creations!

Tina said...

Beautiful job! Love the details and the paper. Feel free to check out a project I made last summer here- http://www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com/2011/06/were-off-to-see-wizard.html

Tina

Linsey R said...

Awww what an awesome Wizard Of Oz album you've made! So many details and wonderful elements! FAbulous work, thanks for sharing it with us all! hugs!