Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

All Blog Candy to leave for their new homes tomorrow!!!!

All blog candy will be sent out by mail tomorrow to my winners.  I apologize for not getting these prizes out in a timely manner but my husband and I have both been dealing with a lot of illnesses and on top of that, my youngest daughter is having my first grandchild as a single mom.  Truthfully I am sick of seeing doctors but have to go if I am to feel better.  I apologize for not being on much lately but am striving that 2012 be a much better year for me than 2011 was.  I have some definite plans that will help make me feel better.  I want to thank all my loyal followers and I hope in 2012 that you will continue to follow my blog postings and the new business venture I will be starting shortly.  Congrats to all my winners.

4 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Awww, Lisa...sorry to hear you have all been sick. But I am sure all your winners understand. You can't be 100% in BlogLand if you aren't first 100% at Home!!!
:O)
Jessica

Lisa R. said...

Lisa, blog land can wait! Hoping for a healthier year for you and your family. Congrats on your new grandchild.

Anita Braddock said...

Thanks Lisa for letting us know. so very sorry. hope everyone gets well soon. Congrats on your soon to be grandchild. we all understand.
Keep the faith.
anita

Amanda said...

I really hope I'm 1 of the winners who has a prize going out.....finally~lol! I'm genuinely sorry 2 hear that u guys haven't been well & glad 2 hear u doing better! Congrats on the grandbaby! I hate 2 sound rude, but I did win on 10/13/11! I just wanted 2 know what was going on! I aplogize if I came off rude, but I was upset! I thought I'd been lied 2 & jerked around! It sux that u have 2 b so skeptical of every1 now days b/c of a few bad apples! Thanx 4 letting us know whats going on & 4 sending us our prizes even w/ all u have going on~lol! Take care & have a wonderful weekend!