50th Birthday Luau Blog Hop
Hello, I am so very happy to have you hop over to help Barbara in celebrating her 50th Birthday. This is her very first blog hop, and she is so excited to share all the wonderful projects created by very talented and creative ladies with you. So, grab a refreshment, sit back and enjoy all three days of the 50th Birthday Luau hop. This hop runs from August 29-31, so please be sure to check back each day to see what new project each of our talented ladies has in store for you.
Since my birthday is in August, I have always wanted to have a Luau, and well, I love the beach. So, our theme for this hop is, of course, LUAU THEME. What a better way to celebrate my birthday then with a 50th Birthday Luau Hop and the creative talents of all the very talented ladies participating in this hop.
50th Birthday Luau Blog Hop Lineup:
1. Barbara B. http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
2. Gill M - http://creationsbygillm.blogsp
3. Linda Simpson - http://lindasimpsoncraftypiece
4. Shawnee - http://www.blessedonthebrights
5. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.b
6. Jacki - http://cardsbyjacki.blogspot.c
7. Pendra http://pendrasplace.blogspot.c
8. Ashley- http://theglamoroussideofscrap
9. Tammy- http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.
11. Jearise- http://lorbysworld.blogspot.co
12. Cyndie- http://cyndiepaperboutique.wor
13. Gina- http://californiascrappin-gcin
14. April - http://curlsandgrins.blogspot.
15. Lynne- http://slasewcraftiness.blogsp
To be eligible for my blog candy you MUST visit my blog and leave a comment on my blog for the day and also become a follower at "Scrapping With Lisa" and my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-with-Lisa/130882060268842. Please let me know if you don't do facebook and I won't count that against you for the blog candy. Now for the blog candy, I bet you are wondering what it could be. It will be a grab bag full of scrapbooking supplies.
Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure you keep hopping along and see what Jacki has made to share today! Don't forget to come back tomorrow and see the new project I will have posted. I look forward to seeing you again.