Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My latest winners.

My latest winners:


The referral contest winner is Deb from http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
You have won a mystery prize.  Please send me your address to ljopeters62@yahoo.com.  Congrats!!!




The winner of the Hippity Hop Blog Hop is Peggy said...

I love, love, love your bunny layout!!! I am a fan and/or follower of each blog. Love it. Thank you for letting me "hop" along today! PeggyLea3@hotmail.com
You are the winner of the 1 page bunny spring layout.  Congrats!!!



The winner of the The Super Paper Divas Easter Egg Hunt Blog Hop is nantastic said...

Bless your heart. My husband is temporarily disabled from an accident and is a caregiver to me. I have muscle seizures.It is hard enough to be a caregiver when you are well. My prayers are with you and your family. You may consider this not being your best work, but I really thought it was pretty. A follower of your blog and FB page.
nana5604 at gmail dot com
You are the winner of the 4 page custom layout.  Congrats!!!



Winners have one week to contact me with their full names and addresses at ljopeters62@yahoo.com or I will draw another name.  Congrats to all the winners and thanks for being such a loyal follower of my blog.  Hope you all come back again soon and please leave me comments as I love to receive them. 

2 comments:

scrappingmamma said...

Awwha cool Lisa I never win anything .. my address is 682 skitchewaug trail , Springfield Vermont 05156

nantastic said...

Congrats to all the winners. The egg hunt hop was the most fun hop I've ever been on. Loved counting those eggs.LOL I'll always wonder how many eggs there really were. Shot you an e-mail. Thanks:)
Nancy (nantastic)