Thanks for joining us for the I Love Being a Grandma Blog Hop. Since I really never knew my own grandparents as the last one died when I was 10 years old, I chose to dedicate this hop to being a new grandma of a five plus months grandson, named Maxwell Thaddeus Peters. My project today is a 2 page layout titled, "Grandma's Little Stinker." I bought the skunk paper piecings from an online fund raiser for a woman who lost her fiance. Knew they would be just perfect for a layout with Maxi on them. Hope you enjoy my layout as much as I had making it.
- Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/ You came from here!!!
- Lisa ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/ You are here!!!
- Laura- http://lauraleesdream.blogspot.com You go here next!!!
- Claire -http://scrapmyway.blogspot.com
- Ellen - http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com/
- Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
There will be a prize from Lynne's stash bin to one lucky winner who comments on each stop along the way!!! Hope you are enjoying our projects and if you want to become a follower, we would love to have you join us!