Welcome to day 1 of The Krazy Crafting Crew's School Is “Cool” Blog Hop. If you arrived from Liz - http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com blog you are in the right place. If you were lucky enough the stumble onto this hop you can start at the beginning here at www.lorbysworld.blogspot.com.
My project is a card where you can write about 10 things you love about school on the pencils.
We are so excited to have Scrapbook Stamp Society sponsoring this hop! Make sure you follow all instructions so you do not miss your chance at any blog candy offered. To complete your entry for the scrapbook stamp society you have to comment on all the blogs, to gain extra entries each blog you follow will give you an extra entry. Each blog that is having their own give away has their own rules for their give aways.
- Jearise www.lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Lissa Marie www.somanycrafts.com
- Ellen www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
- Liz - http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
- Lisa http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Anita http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Katina Martinez www.twochicsandacricut.blogspot.com
- Jessi http://mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com/
- Pam Lavertu http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
- Paula McLane Jennings http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com
Thank you for checking out my project! Your next stop along the way is Anita http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com. Thank you for hopping with us today, please come back soon!