Followers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Guest Designer over at Her Craftiness 8/22/12

Today I am a guest designer over at Her Craftiness.  The theme is Beach Fun.  I chose to make a one page Beach Fun layout which I will be putting my children's pictures from swimming lessons on it.  I used my bear from my store called Swimsuit Bear and you can find it here so you too can create this cutie: http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_61/Swimming-Suit-Bear.htm .  We are having a great sale over at Scrapping With Lisa Designs (http://
scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/) for the entire summer so take advantage of these great prices. You get 55% off of a $25 purchase at the store with the sale code, summer, which is used at checkout. This sale runs till August 31, 2012 midnight CST.

So here is my layout:




Thanks for stopping by. Hope you will come back real soon for another great project.

1 comment:

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

Thank you for being my Guest Designer, Lisa! Its always a pleasure seeing your projects!
Much Love, Hugs, and Pixie Dust
Lynne