Welcome to the Miracle Stories Blog Hop. The blogs you stop at will all have miracle stories that have happened in their lives or someone they know.
If You Just Came By Nicolette- http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com. If you did not start from the beginning and would like to than please go to Melissa Pinter: http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com.
- Melissa PInter: http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com
- Lisa T. - http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com
- Janet R.- http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
- Jill - http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Autumn http://autumnsbuggycreations.blogspot.com
- Audrey ~ http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com
- Nicolette- http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com You came from here!!!
- Lisa ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/ You are here!!!
- Doris -http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com You go here next!!!
- Sue Ann~ http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com
My project is a one page digital layout I made of my husband. My husband suffers from Epilepsy. It's hard to watch him go through all the pain and suffering that comes after his seizures. During his seizures, he thrusts around, sometimes causing him to fall off a chair or fall out of bed. He chews up his mouth quite a bit so that it makes it hard to eat or drink anything for about a week afterwards. He falls out of bed at times which can give him a big bump on his head. Afterwards, he runs a fever and has a hard time remembering who I am or what my name is. I kid with him later that he always remembers Pugsley, our dog, before he remembers me. Sometimes the seizures cause a release of his body fluids. When I visit my husband at the hospital, he gets really angry at me because I tell him I am going home and that he has to stay there. I have to say I don't like seeing him this way. He spaces out and can't identify with people or things. His neurologist told me that sometime my husband may have a seizure and go into a coma and never wake up. It would be so hard to live without him, he is my world. I love him a lot. His father told me not to marry him because it would be hard living with Shawn but I told his father that I love Shawn and know what I am getting myself into. It hasn't been easy but I understand he goes through a lot and the fact is I love him. So now it's time to show the layout I made of my husband, who totally supports my crafting and is very patient as I tell him about my crafting and the things that happen online.
Thanks for stopping by, please visit again soon for more great projects. Please stop by Doris - http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com for another great project.