Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Blog Hop December 15-16 Day 1


If you are looking for the "National Cupcake Day" Blog Hop, please click here!


Christmas Hop



Welcome to the "Christmas" Blog Hop!!

We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything wonderful about Christmas!!  You'll  find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- From decorations to gift ideas and more, we hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the  way!! This is a TWO-DAY hop, so be sure to catch both days for maximum ideas (you can find the entire line up for both days at Lynda's Blog)!!

We can guarantee LOTS of SPARKLE and SHINE for this Ho-ho-holiday event... So let's get hopping!!  If you've hopped  over from http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/, then  you are in the right place!!  If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email  and you'd like to join our FESTIVE FUN, then please CLICK HERE to start at  the beginning with Lynda's blog because each stop on the hop is a GIFT!! :) 

For the hop today, I've created a cookies cook book.  I think it's so cute, I may keep it for myself.




















To be eligible for my blog candy, you MUST visit my blog and leave a comment on my blog for the day and also become a follower at "Scrapping With Lisa" and my facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-with-Lisa/130882060268842. Please let me know if you don't do facebook and I won't count that against you for the blog candy.  Now for the blog candy, I bet you are wondering what it could be.   It will be a mini paper bag album that will come with all the pieces you would need to assemble the mini album.

Thank you again for checking out my project...   Now follow the links below and remember to visit all the stops for MAXIMUM ideas and LOTS OF FUN!!

DAY ONE (December 15):





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a cute recipe book. Already a follower of your blog and Facebook.
Thanks for sharing

Melissa said...

OH WOW, you did a fabulous job, I have been a follower for a while, thanks for sharing!

http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com

Pammejo said...

Very cute recipe book, I have always wanted to make one just to have for my sweet delicacies that I make. TFS

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Lisa what a "sweet" project. I love this idea and you outdid yourself. So many details, love the pockets, and the paper you used. I love doing challenges with you.

BlueCrayons said...

such an awesome book. i really love it. makes me want some of every cookie in it. hehe

my moms recipe book is hand written and so old you can barely read it any more.


craftingwithblue@gmail.com

Carla said...

I love your cook book... it's adorable and useful. Thanks so much for sharing.


http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
racincrafts at aim dot com

Unknown said...

What a sweet cookie cook book!! I wouldn't blame you for keeping it :)

Glad to be in this hop with you!

Creative Kuts said...

Yep, what a cute book. Love the paper piecing on the front. Looks like a Creative Kuts file. lol Nice job Lisa.

Jens Craft Corner said...

I Love your book. Absolutely adorable! I hope to win the blog candy! I would love to have a paper album. I don't do FB.

Mindy Eggen Design said...

WOW Lisa that is amazing! great job and great idea! that looks like it was a lot of work!

Edwina said...

I love your cookie cook book! I want one! I love the gingerbread boys on it! Where did you find the one facing sideways? The colors are wonderful! The chocolate chip cookie looks real. You did a great job! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

Gill McCall said...

this is such a fabby book for the hop, love it. thanks for sharing

callyannc said...

Hi Lisa! Iwas wondering if you could send me instructions for this cute book! How do you do yhe pocket pages! Thanks CallyAnn
callyannc@live.com