Do you do digital layouts? Do you want to learn? This is a blog hop to see what other people are up to in this new and creative way to preserve memories. Some of these ladies are old pros while others, like myself, are new to it all but we are all crafty so there should be some great layouts to enjoy and maybe a trick or two to learn.
Please join us and hop along starting with Jearise (http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com ) our hostess.
Also, we have a special digital tutorial given by Amy at http://www.lovetocrop.com/ at the end of the hop so make sure you hop through all the digital displays from our wonderful scrap bookers.
Our sponsor for this hop is My Memories Suite (http://www.mymemories.com/digital_scrapbooking_software ). Check out their site to see beautiful layouts and just how easy it is to start digital scrap booking.
BLOG CANDY: Grand Prize: A free copy of the latest digital scrap booking software from “MyMemories Suite.”
Runner Up: $10 gift certificate to My Memories Suite to help indulge your new found hobby.
RULES FOR DRAWING:
- Go to the My Memories Suite site and find a digital layout you like.
- Return to Lorby's World and post your favorite digital layout in the comment box for this hop.
- Jearise from Lorby's World will pick a winner after midnight on October 18th.
As a special to all those that hop along and leave a comment at all blogs on this hop, My Memories Suite is giving you your vary own “Share the Memories” code that provides a $10 discount off the purchase of the MyMemories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - $20 value! Your special code is: STMMMS74249
If you have traveled from Janet http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/, then you are on the right digital highway and will continue over to Gill - http://scrappincreationsbygillm.blogspot.com. If you got lost and found yourself on my doorstep by mistake, you can head to the beginning of the digital highway here: Jearise's blog (http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com )
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
- Dena : http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
- Christel - http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
- Shannon - http://my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com/
- Staci McD- http://preciousmem.blogspot.com/
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Barbara B-http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
10. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
11. Gill - http://scrappincreationsbygillm.blogspot.com
12. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
13. Lynda - http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
14. Amy - http://www.lovetocrop.com/
To be eligible for my blog candy, you must visit each blog and leave a comment. You also MUST visit my blog and leave a comment on my blog for the day and also become a follower at "Scrapping With Lisa" and my facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-with-Lisa/130882060268842 (leave a comment there also). Please let me know if you don't do facebook and I won't count that against you for the blog candy. Now for the blog candy, I bet you are wondering what it could be. It will be a grab bag full of goodies.
My project is a one page digital layout. Since I learned very shortly ago to make digital layouts, using My Memories Suite, I can't believe how easy it is to do. The scarecrow on top is my son Eric, who is now 27, and Sara with her preschool teachers, is my daughter, she is now 26. The two ladies in the middle are my mom and me.
Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon for more great projects. I am hosting a 13 Days of Halloween Blog Hop, starting on October 19th through the 31st. Come see 13 women post 13 different projects over a 13 day period. You don't want to miss out on all the fun and spookiness.