Followers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Queen of the Craftroom weekly challenge - recipe card swap (LSHD card swap also).


Here is my recipe card I made for the Queen of the Craftroom (which I design for) recipe card swap and the LSHD recipe card swap.  I made this using black, pink, and white cardstock.  The paper piecing is from the turkey and pig collection on the LSHD web page.  I just love their designs.  Go check them out.  Thanks for visiting my blog.  I just love visitors who leave comments.

3 comments:

Cheryl Gaffney said...

So cute Lisa! That piggy is adorable.

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

Lisa said...

TYVM FOR STOPPING BY, I HOPE THIS IS THE FIRST OF MANY STOP BYS.